Geographic Information System Update
- Conduct an initial general needs assessment prior to proceeding with a GIS implementation project.
- Define the data (digital maps and attributes) needed for the GIS to extract information relevant to the functions and activities of the city government as the City of Moore determines necessary.
- Deliver the data in geodatabase format with necessary metadata required to support the government functions and activities
- Provide recommendations and specifications for data acquisition and submittals from developers and other parties to allow direct importation of new project information into the GIS system. In addition, recommend any potential fees the city might collect to offset future maintenance and data acquisition costs.
- Deliver a city-wide GIS plan that identifies a recommended implementation timeline, the general configurations of the data, and expertise required to provide mapping support to the final government functions and allows for the use of a web based digital mapping for both City employees and the public.