Little River Park Spray Park
- Construction of a 7,500 total square foot Flow-Through Spray Park and Sidewalk per drawings.
- Spray Park deck integral colored concrete 6,150 square feet to be Tan and Silversmoke Gray or similar.
- Supply and install Vortex equipment as per drawings.
- Supply and install water feature piping from Vortex Vault Command Center manifold to water features.
- Supply and install electrical conduit from controller to activator.
- Construct an elevated 18” seat wall.
- Supply and install ten (10) Shades: Three (3) Cantilever Shades and Seven (7) (11x11) Kite Shades
- Supply and install Six (6) Park Benches.
- Supply and install Seven (7) UrbanScape Portage (PODN31C Forest Green) Tables.
- Supply and install a six foot tall black rod iron fence to enclose the Spray Park. The fence will include an ADA compliant swing gate with a latch and lock. The fence will be capped and will include a concrete weed barrier strip that is 18 inches wide and 4 inches deep along the fence line. The fence will be set six feet from the edge of the Splashpad.
- Supply and install Bermuda sod around Spray Park.
- Start-up, programming and operator training by manufacturer’s representative